The students in my workshop were so accomplished that we were able to paint two paintings on Sunday. I demoed (that is a cool word for demonstrated) "amy" in the morning and "windswept" in the early afternoon. I was glad that both paintings turned out. I touched up the paintings a little bit after the workshop. I did not get up and move back from my paintings much until after I was finished. If I had I would have caught some of the issues. So important!
The first day we did still lifes and I scrubbed out part of my painting at the end of my demonstration. That gave them lots of confidence in my abilities. I will post it tomorrow.
I did not get to photograph the paintings the class did of "windswept" because some folks had to leave a little early and well....I forgot. They did a great job.
I painted my version on an 8 x 10 x 2" canvas. Sold